For a regular cannabis consumer, weed, marijuana are not new terms. They all are almost the same. But have you heard about concentrated cannabis? They are a typical form of cannabis. This article will deal with various aspects of cannabis with a focus on cannabis concentrates.
What is cannabis?
In simple terms, cannabis is a plant used for various health and recreational purposes. Cannabis products are extracted from stems, seeds, leaves, and dried flowering tops of cannabis plants. They provide a soothing effect and are known to have various health benefits. They are consumed in different ways such as smoking, vaping, eating raw, capsules, supplements, edibles among others. They contain a high amount of cannabinoids in which 9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol are abundant ones. The blend of various active ingredients gives weeds their healing properties.
What is concentrated cannabis?
Cannabis with a comparatively high amount of concentrated THC mass that looks like butter or honey is known as cannabis concentrates. Because of their appearance, they are also known as budder or honey oil. They contain THC concentrations as high as 40-80 percent. They have almost four times more THC content than high-grade cannabis which normally has 20% THC content. They can be ingested in many ways. Some of them are:
- They are consumed orally by infusing in food products or drinks.
- The most common and popular way is smoking by use of oil pipes or water.
- Many people also prefer vaping or e-cigarette for consuming weed mainly because they are odorless, smokeless, and easy to hide. It is also referred to as dabbing.
Now people are recognizing its health benefits. Therefore their demands are continuously increasing. The next section will give you a look at the known health benefits of cannabis.
Benefits of cannabis
- Nowadays, a lot of young minds is going through depression. They often suffer from mood swings. Cannabis helps to stabilize the mind and control mood swings.
- According to recent research on cannabis, it has been found that they help in treating epilepsy. Research to determine the extent to which they are helpful is still under process.
- Surprisingly, cannabis co-ordinates in healing broken bones by fastening the process. They also help to strengthen the bone. It makes the bone stronger to avoid further damage.
- People with certain disorders face extreme pressure on the eyeball which can be extremely painful sometimes. Cannabis can provide temporary relief by reducing the pressure on the eyeball.
- If taken in a properly balanced way, cannabis can calm your anxiety issues.
These are certain health benefits that cannabis provides. If you face any of the above-mentioned challenges you can use them for living a healthy and joyful life.