Milwaukee is a vacation destination for those who come here and for those lucky enough to live in the city. If you want more relaxation and less work, hire a certified landscape contractor in Milwaukee. Landscape contractors can help you improve the visibility of your business and your home life by helping you maintain beautiful, stress-free landscapes. In Milwaukee, where insects, fungi, weeds, and hurricanes destroy landscapes, a good landscaping contractor is worth the weight of your truck!
Factors to consider when hiring a landscape contractor in Milwaukee
– First of all, you are a Milwaukee Nursery, Gardener and Landscape Association certified contractor. It is the accreditation body for landscape contractors, horticulturists, and greenhouse growers in Milwaukee. FNGLA-certified commercial landscape contractors must pass a series of classes and a test to become certified.
– Does the contractor offer a free written estimate? The contractor should take the time to visit your site and speak with you to inquire about your project needs. After the site visit, the contractor must fax or submit a cost estimate that includes materials and labor.
– Does the contractor have the appropriate licenses for the use of pesticides? Once your terrain is set up, you will want it to be properly maintained. Anyone can go to a hardware store, buy fertilizers and pesticides, and apply them to the lawn.
– Does the landscape contractor have their own designer? It does not matter if the contractor has a certified landscape architect on staff. You should be asked to display photographs of landscapes, bodies of water, and landscapes that have been designed and installed by both staff and close associates.
– Does the contractor install and repair irrigation systems? Irrigation is a big part of the Milwaukee landscape facility. If your sprinkler system breaks down, you will need your contractor, who is familiar with your garden or commercial landscape, to be able to repair the system.
– Does the contractor provide emergency services? If a large sprinkler pipe breaks or a motorist hits a retaining wall on commercial property, you will need someone on site as soon as possible. It is useful if you are a regular landscaping contractor because they can identify the problem, its source, and fix it quickly.